Summer is here, the sun is dazzling, and the heat stays high. You have to take off your long sleeves and put on skirts or shorts. But the hair is everywhere, on the legs, armpits, arms or more, which annoys you very much.
Triple wavelength diode laser hair removal can help you resolve the trouble.
What is 3 wavelength diode laser hair removal?
3 wavelength diode laser emits light with energy to permanently damage or destroy hair follicles. It is usually on the legs, back, underarms, or face to prevent hair from growing back.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) says laser hair removal effectively reduces the amount of hair you have by about 70%. While it may not remove forever, the hair that grows back is usually much finer and less noticeable.
Because everyone is different, there’s no set rule on how many sessions you’ll need and when you’ll need them. Generally, people have six to eight laser hair removal treatments staggered every four to eight weeks to see results, plus an annual maintenance session.
Different body parts require different schedules, too. We recommend four to six weeks in between laser hair removal treatments for the face and then six to eight weeks for anywhere else on the body. This is because the hair growth cycles on different parts of the body vary.
Does triple wavelength diode laser work?
Most people see a significant reduction in hair after eight treatment sessions. You can expect about a 75%~85% once you complete a series of treatments, follow up visits may be needed to treat regrowth and to maintain the results.
With each treatment, the actively growing hair follicle is destroyed. Less blood flows to the follicle, and the hair that does grow back will gradually become weaker and thinner.
While your hair won’t always fall out immediately, it will eventually get there. Some hairs are ejected as soon as they’re laser, while others can continue to grow and fall out over time.
What can you expect after a 3 wavelength diode laser treatment?
For a day or two afterward, the treated area of your skin may look and feel sunburned, so you might need to use cool compresses or a gentle moisturizer. If your face was treated, you can safely wear makeup the next day unless your skin feels irritated.
Take these tips for a smoother recovery:
- Avoid sun exposure. Any time you anticipate being out in the sun, apply sunscreen with a minimum of SPF 30.
- Shave to remove any hair between laser sessions, but refrain from threading, waxing, and tweezing. If you’ve decided not to continue with your laser hair removal for the time being, then you can go ahead and use any method to remove hair in the interim.
- For the first few days, avoid perfumes, deodorant (if you’ve laser your underarms), and hot showers or saunas. Take a cool shower instead.
- It’s common to experience some swelling, itching, and redness after laser hair removal due to irritation of the hair follicles. You may try taking an antihistamine and applying hydrocortisone a few times a day to relieve redness and itching.
- Wait for 24 hours after laser hair removal in the bikini area for the swelling to go down before you have sex.
If you are interested in the triple wavelength laser hair removal machine, please contact us ASAP and you will get a detailed price list and good service.