Picosure laser machine, the first and leading choice for comfortable and convenient tattoo removal and skin revitalization treatments for wrinkles, acne scars, and pigments like freckles, sunspots, and discoloration.
Do you know how to choose a Picosure laser machine? It should have the following three points:
- Short pulse width
- Good treatment effect
- Low cost
1. Picosure laser tattoo machine, 500PS short pulse width
Picosure laser machine is the first of a new generation of aesthetic lasers that don’t rely solely on heat to burn or melt away unwanted tattoo ink or melanin, the pigment that causes dark spots in your skin.
And the Picosure laser is a pigment laser that operates in ultrashort picosecond laser pulses. Instead of nanosecond pulses in regular Q-switched lasers, the pico laser’s picosecond pulses enable it to carry less photo-thermal effect and a higher photoacoustic effect.
So, with a shorter pulse width, pico lasers are able to:
- Shatter pigmentation into smaller fragments more effectively, leading to better clearance of pigmentation by the immune system in a shorter amount of time
- Offer visible results after just one treatment
- Reduce the risk of side effects like post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
2.Picosure laser before and after, Good effect
Picosure Laser is considered the golden standard for tattoo removal at present.
In general, tattoo removal works by delivering large amounts of laser energy to tattoo pigments, which are then shattered and removed by your body’s immune system. Its higher peak power and shorter pulse duration mean results are achieved more effectively and quickly.
Patients can expect 80-90% of tattoo removal in 5-10 sessions. Dramatic improvements are typically seen just after the first session; some patients have 50-70% improvement after one session.
With that said, the efficacy of tattoo removal also depends on the tattoo’s depth and color. Black tattoos are a lot easier to remove compared to yellow tattoos. It is recommended to use a picosure laser with four different wavelengths.
In order to get good treatment effect, please pay attention to the following:
- There are no wounds created after treatment but only with very short downtime.
- Potential redness may appear within 24 hours after treatment which usually disappears within a few hours after treatment. Cold compresses are helpful to reduce discomfort.
- After laser treatments for removal of tattoos and unwanted pigment, the skin is more vulnerable to sunlight so minimizing sun exposure and use of sunscreen of SPF30+ is recommended.
- Avoid rubbing or scraping the treated area, which easily causes wound infection.
- Avoid bathing, hot baths, saunas, and high-temperature environments within a week.
- Wash the treated area with neutral soap. Do not rub or use rough sponges in these areas. Gently press the area with a clean towel to dry it, do not drag immediately after washing.
3.Picosure laser machine low cost
In the market, few companies can independently develop picosecond laser machines, so the cost is relatively high.
BESTVIEW has focused on the development and production of picosure laser equipment for more than ten years, with a cutting-edge R&D studio and a professional production workshop. We can control costs well. And we can also customize it to meet your various needs.
If you want to know the price of Picosure laser or others, please connect us as possible you can, or click this web https://es.bestviewbeauty.com, you will get a detailed quotation list and good quality service.