What are your unforgettable growing troubles? Skin problems may be the biggest growing troubles for most of the female friends. Whether you like it or not, when you wake up one day, the acnes are on your face. And if you can not help to squeeze and pinch them, there will be scars on your face.
Many reasons cause acne. For example, young people’s natural growth, staying up late, unhealthy eating habits, bacterial infections, etc.
The acne treatment will vary from noninvasive treatment, injections to surgeries, laser treatment. But for now, the laser treatment needs less recovery time, and the effect is good. The laser for acne scars is a CO2 laser or fractional CO2 laser.
CO2 laser for acne scars working theory with simple English
The fractional CO2 laser can remove the surface skin of the acne area. And since the laser leaves tiny wounds on the skin, it can awake the skin recovery system by growing new dermal collagen to the small wounds. And after several treatments, all the acne scars will disappear.
CO2 laser for acne scars recovery time and precautions
The recovery time depends on the treatment, but generally, the recovery time will be two weeks.
The precautions after the treatment:
1. Clean the treated areas two to five times a day with saline or a diluted vinegar solution as per your plastic surgeon’s request.
2. Apply protective skincare treatments to help your skin heal.
3. After healing, you’ll need to use sunscreen, particularly one that’s formulated for the sensitive skin on your face.
4. Other tips that your doctor requires.
CO2 laser for acne scars treatment cost
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the average out-of-pocket cost for laser skin resurfacing is around $2,000 for ablative and $1,100 for non-ablative laser treatments. Your treatment cost will depend on several factors, including the number of scars you’re treating.
About our fractional co2 laser machine
Advantages Of CO2 Fractional Laser Machine:
1. Fractional mode (aesthetic) & pulse mode (surgery) can meet all the needs of beautician and plastic surgeon
2. South Korea imported seven articulated arms with 5right quality lenses
3. Germany imported Mini-Stepping-Motors of the best quality in the arm, makes the laser shoot faster, the energy is much more uniform and stable
4. High-quality constant current and constant voltage power supply, ensuring a stable and continuous power supply for the machine
Unique design scanner head as your choice
Application of CO2 Fractional Laser Machine:
Skin resurfacing: Rough skin, coarse pores, dark skin, light damage, etc.
Wrinkles removal: Crow’s feet, headlines, Sichuan characters, decree lines, etc.
Pigment remove Pigmented nevus, epidermal pigmentation.
Epidermis cutting: All kinds of warts
Scar repair: Acne scar, hypertrophic scar, burn scar, sunken scar, etc
Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I’m inspired! Very useful info particularly the ultimate section 🙂 I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a very long time. Thanks and good luck.
Thanks. Do you need a Co2 fractional machine?