Many people want a multifunctional machine so that one machine can meet the different treatment needs of customers. Moreover, space and shipping costs are saved, greatly reducing treatment costs. BESTVIEW introduces a new multifunctional machine – Diode laser vs pico laser 2 in 1.
Diode pico laser has a wide range of applications, such as hair removal, tattoo hair removal, acne scarring treatment, etc. Let’s know more about the new machine.
What’s 2 in 1 diode + pico laser multifunctional machine?
The Pico diode laser combines Diode laser technology with Pico laser technology into one machine.
- The diode laser technology uses the principle of selective photothermolysis to target specific chromospheres in the skin, usually melanin or blood. The lasers damage the chromospheres by selectively heating them while leaving surrounding tissue unharmed. When treating unwanted hair, for example, the melanin in the hair follicles is targeted and damaged, which results in the disruption of hair growth and regeneration.
A diode laser can be complemented by cooling technology or other pain-reducing methods which improve treatment efficacy and patient comfort.
- The pico laser technology is a non-surgical, non-invasive laser skin treatment. It can be used to address the majority of common skin imperfections, including tattoos, spots caused by sun damage and acne scarring, etc.
Pico technology is regarded as one of the most advanced laser treatments currently available on the market.
What’s the application of the Pico diode laser machine?
Diode laser is a form of laser hair removal treatment that offers a gentle touch, removing hair while protecting the skin. This form of laser hair removal is an effective treatment for all skin and hair types.
Most devices on the market can only emit one 808 nm laser for treatment, while this device can emit three lasers 755nm, 808nm, and 1064nm.
- Alex 755 nm: It is recommended for treating fine and light-coloured hair. With more superficial penetration, the 755nm wavelength targets the bulge of the hair follicle. And it is especially effective for superficially embedded hair in areas such as the eyebrows and upper lip.
- Diode 808 nm: Suitable for almost all hair types, particularly the 808 nm can penetrate into the subcutaneous fat tissues. As well as deep dermis to act on various body parts, making hair removal at any depth realized in an express and thorough way.
- Yag 1064 nm: Indicated for treating dark skin types. The 1064 nm offers the deepest penetration of the hair follicle, allowing it to target the Bulb and Papilla. As well as treat deeply embedded hair in areas such as the scalp, armpits, and pubic areas.
PicoSure laser is an FDA-approved technology that uses incredibly short laser pulses (one trillionth of a second in length), to hit the ink particle beneath the skin with such a massive amount of pressure, that the pigment shatters into minuscule dust-like particles. These are then absorbed by the immune system and eliminated by the body.
PicoSure can effectively remove coloured tattoos of all shapes and sizes in all locations on the body. Even the most challenging blue, green and purple inks or stubborn tattoos previously treated by conventional lasers can be effectively removed with this laser.
The Picosecond laser fires a pulse into the area of discolouration at a speed of trillionths of a second. These pulses fragment the unwanted melanin into minute particles, which the body then removes.
This has the effect of skin lightening, removing dark spots, and reducing skin discolouration. The discolouration can also be a challenge to remove with conventional treatments. Pico laser may be just the solution.
Acne scarring treatment:
PicoSure is the only laser treatment approved by the FDA for treating acne scars. It uses intense, ultra-short pulses of energy to treat old acne scars.
The energy from this device is precisely delivered through the epidermis and is absorbed by the underlying fibroblasts of the dermis. They are the cells which produce collagen. When these cells absorb this energy, they remodel the collagen matrix of the old acne scar.
In a word, the picosecond diode laser machine also can treat a huge variety of skin conditions and imperfections. It can meet your multiple treatment needs at the same time.
Diode laser vs pico laser, does it affect each other?
Diode laser vs pico laser, are two separate working systems and do not affect each other. You can use one system first and then pick up the other when you’re done. In this way, you can receive multiple treatments in one trip to the medical aesthetic centre.
How to get a diode pico laser multifunctional machine?
BESTVIEW is a professional medical aesthetic equipment supplier and manufacturer. With advanced laboratories and experienced R&D teams, we are determined to overcome cutting-edge core technologies. The pico laser vs diode laser is the result of our new generation of research and development to meet the multiple treatment needs of different customers.
If you’re ready to say goodbye to acne scarring, sun damage, an unwanted tattoo and hair, or another condition, reach out today. Please get to Contact Us or request a consultation. We’d be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have and help you schedule an appointment at a time that suits you.