Fractionated co2 laser is one of the most effective techniques for improving the quality and texture of the skin while reducing fine lines and moderately deep lines. Based on the principle of focal photothermal action, it avoids the adverse effects of exfoliative grinding and overcomes the weaknesses of non-exfoliative skin rejuvenation techniques, turning a new page in the development of skin rejuvenation technology.
CO2 fractional laser is also one of the machines BEATVIEW has focused on developing. The engineers have been working tirelessly for many years and have recently launched the second generation of CO2 laser machines. It has many improvements and enhancements over the previous generation to better meet the treatment needs of our clients.
Features of fractionated co2 laser pro machine new updated
- Self-developed light-guiding arm with a 95% conduction rate, better than the 90% conduction rate in Korea.
- German-imported scanning mirrors ensure better uniformity and consistency of the beam.
- True ultra-pulse technology to minimize carbonization of the surrounding skin tissue.
- 3 treatment modes (including 3 sets of corresponding hand tools): fractional mode, pulse mode, and gynae mode can treat most skin problems.
- Using ABS material instead of traditional plastic, it has a beautiful appearance and the advantages of solid structure, lightweight, low noise, corrosion resistance, anti-ageing, etc.
- The intelligent operating interface can store 5 groups of commonly used parameters, which is easy to operate. Has intelligent temperature monitoring, and safety is guaranteed.
Fractionated co2 laser treatment and applications:
- Anti-ageing: skin lifting, wrinkle reduction, peeling, improvement of photo-aged skin
- Scars: Adjunctive therapy for depressed, hyperplastic scars
- Acne: common acne, enlarged pores, seborrheic dermatitis and other problems
- Proliferative skin problems: age spots, warts, various exfoliating treatments stretch marks, stretch marks
- Problem skin: repair of sensitive skin; treatment of hormone-dependent dermatitis
- Auxiliary product introduction: opens up the skin’s micropores to enhance product efficacy
How does ultra-pulsed co2 laser work?
The ultra-pulsed CO2 fractional laser instantly heats the water in the tissue to over 100 °C. Vaporizes the epidermis and the dermis at various depths (scarring) when applied to the skin, causing the top layer to peel off. At the same time, the thermal effect stimulates collagen rebuilding and regeneration, promoting skin renewal and firmness.
Compared to conventional CO2 fractional, ultra-pulsed fractionated co2 laser allows the laser energy to peak quickly, thus reducing damage to the surrounding skin. Due to its high peak energy, short warming time, low thermal damage and precise vaporization of the tissue, light damage to the surrounding tissue.
The laser wound usually heals in 3 to 5 days. Complications such as hyperpigmentation or hypopigmentation are less likely to occur at the same time. It has improved the shortcomings of the non-fractional mode of the laser, such as greater adverse effects (scarring, redness, long recovery time, etc.) and lack of efficacy, presenting a better treatment effect.
Fractionated CO2 Laser Resurfacing treatment:
- Laser power: rejuvenation penetrates half a sheet of newspaper, penetrates 1 sheet of newspaper
- Point spacing: 1.0mm
- Pulse width: 1ms
- Slightly higher power on both cheeks, forehead 30%-50% lower than both cheeks
- Slightly higher power for men, slightly lower for women
- The shape of the fractions is adjusted to the shape of the face, starting with a rectangle to treat most areas and adjusting the shape of the others as required.
- Treat the whole face, leaving no gaps. If there is a gap, it must be filled quickly
- Override once, no need to repeat
- Treatment once every 4–6 months, depending on the client’s age, skin type and post-operative gluten repair
- In sunny or hot areas, avoid the high summer season
Response and care after treatment:
- Immediately after the treatment, the scanned spot of the laser will be white, which is a sign of the evaporation of water from the epidermis and vaporization of the breakage.
- After 30–60 seconds, the client will experience tissue fluid oozing, redness and swelling, and a slight bulge is observed in the treatment area
- After 4–6 hours, the skin is red and black, the tightness of the skin is noticeable, and the epidermis is hard (the beginning of crusting)
- The skin scabs over 2–7 days after treatment and gradually fall off, some scabs may last up to 10–12 days
- The scabs have fallen off to obtain a new, intact epidermis. At this point, the skin is in a sensitive phase and must be strictly repaired and protected from the sun for two months
In a word, the newest updated fractionated co2 laser pro is equipped with the latest technology both in terms of hardware (housing, laser) and software (screen, system), with significant enhancements and improvements in performance and treatment. If you want to know more information, please contact us to get the best discount and price.
Leave A Comment