Picosecond lasers and diode lasers are two common laser technologies that have similarities and differences between them. Pico laser vs diode laser, this post will help you know more about them.
What is Pico laser vs diode laser technology?
The picosecond laser and diode laser both use laser energy to act on the skin to achieve the effect of tattoo removal and hair removal. However, there are differences in how they work and who they are for.
- Pico laser is a high-energy, short-pulse width laser technology suitable for the removal of deep and intricate tattoos. Its short pulse width delivers laser energy more quickly to the pigment particles in the skin, effectively destroying tattoo colour. Picosecond lasers can remove tattoos faster and with less damage to the skin than conventional lasers.
- Diode laser is a long pulse width laser technology, which is suitable for large-area skin treatment such as hair removal. Its working principle is that the laser energy is absorbed by the melanin in the skin, thereby destroying the hair follicles and achieving the effect of hair removal. The long pulse width of the semiconductor laser can better control and protect the skin and reduce damage to the surrounding tissue.
In general, picosecond lasers are suitable for complex and deep tattoo removal, while semiconductor lasers are suitable for larger areas of skin treatment such as hair removal. When choosing which laser technology to use, it is recommended to consult with a professional doctor or technician according to individual needs and skin type in order to obtain the most suitable treatment method.
Pico laser vs diode laser also have some similarities in the treatment process. Whether tattoo or hair removal, multiple treatment sessions are required to achieve the best results. This is because laser technology needs to be applied to the skin gradually to reduce discomfort and maximize the removal of color or hair in the targeted area. During the treatment process, professional doctors or technicians will formulate corresponding treatment plans according to individual conditions and needs.
Safety and effectiveness:
In order to ensure the safety and effectiveness of laser treatment, the person receiving the treatment needs to make some preparations and precautions before and after the treatment. For example, avoid sun exposure and use harsh skin care products to reduce skin irritation and discomfort. At the same time, after treatment, it is necessary to do a good job of moisturizing and sun protection of the skin to promote recovery and security of the skin. In addition, regular follow-up visits and good communication with doctors or technicians are also very important in order to adjust the treatment plan and deal with possible problems in time.
In addition to pico laser vs diode laser, individual needs and skin type should also be considered when choosing the right treatment. Professional doctors and technicians can provide valuable advice and guidance to ensure the safety and effectiveness of treatment. It is common practice to have multiple sessions during the treatment, gradually reducing the colour or hair in the targeted area.
Of course, there are many people who have both hair removal and tattoo removal needs, and the multifunctional machine will be your best choice.
- The Diode + Pico Laser two-in-one beauty machine rises in response to the different requirements of those who pursue beauty and the excellence of skin, reaching the purposes of hair removal, tattoo elimination, and pigment treatments.
- At the same time, it saves on beauty expenses, space, freight and time, allowing you to get different beauty experiences and effects at once.
- With a solid-state laser generator & MOPA amplification technology, the energy is more stable and effective.
BESTVIEW is a professional medical aesthetic equipment supplier and manufacturer. With advanced laboratories and experienced R&D teams, we are determined to overcome cutting-edge core technologies. The pico laser vs diode laser is the result of our new generation of research and development to meet the multiple treatment needs of different customers.