In recent years, the Picosure laser is very popular in beauty equipment. It can remove spots and rejuvenate the skin, which has attracted many beauty seekers. So, what do you know about picoseconds?
What is The Picosure Laser?
Picosure is the first generation of aesthetic lasers. It doesn’t rely solely on heat to treat melanin and melanocytes. On the contrary, the Picosure laser will also produce mechanical effects and photoacoustic effects. In addition to thermal effects, the thermal effect is even more efficient, which can crush large pigment particles into fine particles. That is very beneficial to the metabolism of pigment particles.
Besides, Picosure delivers laser energy that specifically targets tattoo ink. And it leads to the successful shattering of just the ink particles without harming the surrounding tissue. Less heat means less tissue damage and discomfort. Therefore, picosecond tattoo removal has an absolute advantage. Of course, many spas or clinics will choose this machine.
If you want to make a purchase, you should consider your budget first.
How Much is a Picosure Laser Machine?
The Picosecond laser machine is not cheap, so you need to set aside a budget of about USD 200,000 or more. You need to plan carefully to optimize your return on investment.
Bestview is a professional Picosure laser machine manufacturer in China because the machine price is reasonable, so many people are willing to buy a medical laser machine for us.
About Our Super Picosecond Laser Tattoo Removal Machine
Super Picosecond Tattoo Removal Machine Features
- Solid-state laser generator &MOPA amplification technology, the energy is more stable and effective.
- Various treatment probes optional: 1064nm,532nm,660nm, 585nm probe
- Three treatment modes: SP, LP, PTP, perfect for all complicated types of pigmentation.
- Imported the 7-joint articulated laser from Korea, transmission efficiency up to 85%.
- “Flat-top” mode, uniform energy density: energy can be delivered efficiently to the treatment area, maximizing the effect and minimizing damage to surrounding tissues.
- Fast treatment needs 1~3 times to delete the tattoo, but the traditional laser needs 5~6 times.
Super Picosecond Laser Machine Applications
- Remove all kinds of tattoos, such as eyebrow tattoo, eye line, lip line, etc.
- Freckles, foxiness, superficial, deeper speckles, age pigment, birthmark, nevus, upper skin splash, traumatic pigmentation, etc.
- Treatment skin lesion of a blood vessel, hemangioma, red blood streak.
- Anti-wrinkle, whitening, and skin rejuvenation
- Improve rough skin and shrink pores
- Racially uneven skin
Picosure Laser Treatment Before and After
Picosure Laser for Tattoo Removal Cost
The cost of laser tattoo removal depends on the size, color, and age of your tattoo.
According to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the average cost of laser removal surgery nationwide is US$463. Most insurance companies do not cover tattoo removal because it is considered cosmetic surgery.
Picosecond Laser Machine Show And Videos