Hair removal has always been a constant topic. Safety, efficiency, comfort and permanence have always been the pursuit of all laser hair removal fields. After years of tireless work, Soprano ICE Laser Hair Removal Machine has done it.
How does a soprano laser hair removal work?
Laser hair removal is based on the principle of selective photothermodynamics. By adjusting the laser wavelength and energy pulse width, the laser penetrates the skin surface and reaches the root of the hair follicle. The light energy is absorbed and converted into heat energy that destroys the hair follicle tissue. This causes the hair to lose its ability to regrow without damaging the surrounding tissue.
“Ice laser” =Ice cooling system + laser hair removal. Ice cooling system. It dissipates the heat from the treatment area in time. Low pain and greater comfort for the client during the treatment, while ensuring the effectiveness of the treatment.
Soprano ice Laser hair removal is the safest, fastest, most comfortable and longest-lasting hair removal technique available.
What kind of laser is soprano ice?
Soprano ice laser belongs to the category of diode lasers. It integrates three wavelengths (755nm, 808nm, 1064nm) into the same operating handpiece.
- Alexandrite 755nm laser is recommended for treating fine and light-coloured hair. With more superficial penetration, it targets the bulge of the hair follicle and is especially effective for the superficially embedded hair in some areas such as the eyebrows and upper lip.
- 808 nm Diode laser has a deep penetration capacity that allows it to treat the widest variety of hair types. It focuses on the bulge and bulge of the hair follicle, while moderate tissue depth penetration makes it ideal for treating the arms, legs, cheeks and beard.
- Nd: YAG laser has a wavelength of 1064 nm, focusing on treating darker skin. It can penetrate the deeper hair in the skin and has a greater water absorption which generates a higher temperature, increasing the profile of Thermal treatment for more effective hair removal.
Soprano ice Laser hair removal suits various hair types, even tanned skin.
- Skin testing is required prior to treatment to avoid adverse symptoms such as allergies.
- Shave the treated area and then apply a layer of cold gel, approximately 3 cm.
- Based on the patients and hair types, choose the appropriate wavelength, adjust the parameters and start the treatment.
- After the treatment, a cooling plate is applied for a few minutes to relieve the pain and swelling of the skin.
Before and after:
What happens after the soprano ice laser?
- Some redness and even swelling of the skin may occur after hair removal treatment, which is normal. Ice packs can help relieve your symptoms.
- Also, it is important to take care of the treated area and avoid activities in the sun to avoid sunburn.
- Besides, avoid hot baths, the heat can cause secondary damage to the skin.
Is Soprano ice laser effective?
According to multiple studies, the Soprano ICE Laser hair removal is the safest method for all skin types, including darker skin tones where melanin is much more sensitive to the heat used by lasers.
Is Soprano laser better than IPL?
IPL laser hair removal is less effective than the Soprano ICE laser hair removal machine.
On the one hand, IPL is a broad spectrum, with wavelengths between 400 nm and 1200 nm. The light is so easily absorbed by the skin surface that less than 30% of the energy may reach the hair follicle.
However, the Soprano ICE laser is precisely targeted at the hair follicle target cells, with more than 90% of the energy reaching the underlying skin layer. Stable and sufficient energy, therefore good therapeutic effect.
On the other hand, the energy of IPL is uncontrollable and has more side effects. The laser energy can be manipulated precisely to reach the specified area. So, it is much safer and more reliable.
Is Soprano laser hair removal permanent?
Laser hair removal is permanently effective hair removal because the hair follicle is destroyed. Once the hair follicle is destroyed, the hair growth will stop.
However, this does not mean that one treatment will eliminate all hair. As you know, hair has a growth cycle- Growth phase, regression and resting phase. Laser treatment is only effective for hair in the anagen phase.
Therefore, multiple treatments are necessary to achieve permanent hair removal.
Is Soprano laser painful?
BESTVIEW Soprano laser is equipped with a unique cooling plate, which drains residual heat from the body in time. Soprano laser treatment is virtually painless. With high comfort and low maintenance, Soprano laser hair removal is your first choice.
How much does a 1200W soprano laser machine cost?
A soprano laser machine ONLY $3500 ~$8000 in BESTVIEW. And we provide ODM/OEM services to meet your different needs.
As a professional developer and manufacturer of medical & aesthetic devices. BESTVIEW has achieved a great many ground-breaking innovations since its beginning in 2001. More than 40 kinds of state-of-the-art products not only can meet the needs of dermatologists and beauticians but also have received recognition and praise from our customers.